Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Pictures

Our little family. Sadly, Mila is not smiling, but at least she was looking at the camera. With 2 year olds you take what you can get I guess.

Mila looked so cute even though she refused to wear her shoes. Whatever. Sometimes you have to choose between whether they wear clothes or shoes.

Mila has definitely been going through something the last few weeks. So this face feels about right to me.

Sorry this post feels a little glum, but it seems like whenever I plan something things never go the way I want them to. Mom has been wanting a family picture of us for forever, and we are just really bad about pictures. So I thought that Easter would be a perfect time to get gussied up and take a bunch. I wanted to go and get pictures taken between Conference sessions and then do a little Easter egg hunt for Mila, but Mila fell asleep so we waited until it was all over. By the time all of us got ready and out the door, there wasn't a whole lot of daylight left. That was the least of our troubles. We got there and starting taking some pictures and our batteries died. I meant to grab some extra ones but I forgot. So we didn't get nearly as many pictures as I wanted, and there isn't one picture where Mila is smiling really nicely. We also got no pictures of her little egg hunt. I guess next year I will have to be more prepared.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, dear. So sorry that your Easter was so stressful. When it rains, it pours, right?
    Atleast you did get a few pictures and you guys look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are way cute anyway!! You guys are such a cute family and we cant wait for you guys to come to UTAH!! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is still a cutie!!! At least you took photos on Easter; I did not.

    ReplyDelete