Monday, December 12, 2011

A Request...

Last month my dad was diagnosed with prostate cancer and is having surgery on Wednesday. Dad has been very good about having his checkups, so he is lucky and it was caught early. We have a close friend in our ward who has struggled for years and has almost lost his life more than once because of a botched routine gallbladder removal. I feel a little nervous now about any surgery. So, I was hoping to add more prayers to the prayers of my family. If you could, keep him in your prayers over the next few days. Thank You!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that. We will definitely keep him in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow I had no idea. Lots of prayers from our family to yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im so sorry! we will pray for him for sure. your dad has always been like a dad for me. love to you all

    ReplyDelete