Saturday, July 5, 2008

25th Birthday!




Thank you Mom and Dad, Ruth, Jared, and Gordon for calling me on my birthday, I really appreciated it. My birthday went great! The first part of the day wasn't that good because I had to go to work and that is rarely fun, but I have to make some money. When I got home though, the day turned wonderful. We had fajitas for dinner and fruit and yogurt parfaits for dessert. I'm trying to get ready for football camp in a month so I'm eating as healthy as possible. After dinner I got my presents and I seriously got everything I was hoping for and more. Mom and Dad and Sue and Steve got me some new shoes, which are sooo comfortable. Jenae got me an electric shaver which I've been wanting for a very long time, and Erin got me some really nice Nike golf balls and split a Walmart gift card with Megan which was just what I needed to get the rest of my football gear. To all of my family on both sides, I love you very much!

P.S. I can't forget the wonderful nike compression shirt Marc and Nicky gave me.







5 comments:

  1. I love looking at pictures of your cute little family. I am glad that there are some new posts. Mila is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you got my message, I was worried that you didn't. Well, y'all look fantastic and hope everything is going well!! I want to start a blog soon so that you can see some of our recent stuff too. I am gettin sorta chubby but oh well in about 6 months I can work on gettin skinny again:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I found your blog through Terra's!! You have such a cute little family and your little girl is soooo cute!! I love her big chubby cheeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too found your blog through Terra's. How are you doing? Where are you guys? Your daughter is beautifuL! I have a blog too...heatherliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete