Friday, July 4, 2008

Father's Day






I was acting like I was so awesome for the bouquet of flowers I made for Mother's Day and look at what Jenae made for me. A bouquet of golf balls on tees, what a woman! She took the time to paint each tee green, then hot glue them together. The other pictures are showing you what we did with those golf balls. I took Jenae out golfing for the first time and it was a lot of fun, even though I got a little angry at first because people were right on our tail and the women were holding us up. I need to learn to just have fun, but oh well. It was a wonderful Father's Day!




1 comment:

  1. Sam, I think the form on that swing could use a little work! Haha glad you had a happy Father's Day, looks like a good time out on the links! Just let the quick golfers play through next time! :)

    ReplyDelete