Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Halloween!


I am so late at putting these up! Mila and I went trick-or-treating in Lexington with our friends Nicky and Zara. We pretty much just went along for the ride because Mila obviously doesn't eat candy yet. She did get a toothbrush though which she continues to love. It is one of the best ways to keep her quiet in church. I don't get it though. She will play with the toothbrush for a really long time, but at night when I try to brush her teeth with the blue rubber toothbrush finger she never wants to cooperate. Go figure!

2 comments:

  1. I recommend the sesame street tooth brushes. Even though Layla has never seen the show she really loves to play with them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Terra. Try using those to brush her teeth. She looks cute!

    ReplyDelete