Thursday, December 4, 2008

Mila is Thankful for Family


I was so happy because Mila actually warmed up to the family when we visited for Thanksgiving. She enjoyed hanging out with Tori and she loved playing with Caylee. This was the first time that I have actually seen her really try to play with another baby. She goes upstairs and plays with Zara every day when I am at school, but I obviously don't get to see that, so it was nice to see her with other kids. She didn't always play nice though since she kept stealing Caylee's toys.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love all the posts. I like when you put them b/c you do TONS all at once! I especially love the Naturale ones...ha ha...cute little bum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how cute she is! I miss you Jenae. It's fun to keep up with you guys on your blog...fun times. keep it up. love ya girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Miss Mila! You are so cute and chubby! I'm going to miss you so much! I love you!
    Love Your Aunt Nicky ;)

    ReplyDelete