Thursday, January 1, 2009

Look How They've Grown!

Mila and I visited Amy, my old roommate, and Lucy when Mila was about 2 months old and Lucy was about 3 weeks old, I think. Boy do I look so tired! Believe me, I was.
Here, about 8 months later, the girls are so much bigger! We had such a fun visit. The girls were obviously a little more interactive. They had fun stealing toys from each other and racing for the rubber duck. We wish that we lived closer to them so that Mila and Lucy could play more together.


3 comments:

  1. They grow up soooooo fast! Enjoy every minute and take lots of photos and video record as much as possible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that is such a cute post. It is funny that we sat in the same places for both pictures. I'm SOOOOOOOO glad I got to see you last week. It was fun to see our little girls play together. :) After you left I started thinking of all the funny things we did as freshmen. On the top of the list was dance to Crocodile Rock. :) Oh man, we are awesome. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a cutie! I am glad you guys like the track suit, I went to find another purple one and they were all sold out! But they have other colors so I think I will get one too for Lucy. Looks like you found a really cute headband for Mila, I love it!! I love the big flowers. Well take care, it was great to see you guys. I almost had a New Years day baby but they were able to stop it and put me on bed rest for 2 more weeks because it is still too early. Oh man I can't wait to get back to normal again. Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete