Thursday, March 24, 2011

Guess Who's Crawling!

 Emmitt, of course! Well, he's actually been crawling for a month now.

 And he's in to everything.

 Can't be mad at this face though!

 He's particularly fond of paper. And shoes. We definitely don't need a dog.

 He found a piece of blue streamer at a birthday celebration a few weeks ago. Obviously, it turned his mouth blue (and anything else it touched). He later found a red piece. I then tore down and threw away the streamers.

 He also has two teeth. They came in the week after Christmas. I just hadn't dedicated a picture to the new buckers yet.

Love that smile! He really likes to bite though. He's given me a few bruises on my arms, so I'm a little scared for him to get more teeth.

Seriously, Emmitt! He is the messiest eater! I admit, I don't really enjoy feeding him solids. He always grabs the spoon, gets the food all over his hands, and then rubs his eyes or something like that. That exact sequence of events preceded this picture.

There are a few more new posts after this one. I haven't felt like anything too interesting has gone on, so I didn't think much about posting. I was surprised though at how many pictures I had on the camera. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Emmitt looks like Mila in that last picture.
    So funny that he ate the streamer. Lincoln ate one on his bday, but they taste nasty and he realized that quick and didn't eat any after that.

    Ha ha...yes, we are hoping we will see you guys soon. Not sure yet, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the blues eyes run strong in your family! lol He is so cute. Good to see you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete