Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I'm Fallin' for Fall

Has it really been almost 2 months since I last blogged? Time flies. I'm so happy it's fall! I love this time of year. I was so sad when fall first came because it had been super hot and then suddenly it was SO cold. I thought Mother Nature was going to skip out on the crisp air and sunny days that I enjoy so much about fall and go straight to winter. Things have warmed up again and aside from some rainy days, we've been having a beautiful fall. I like some winter, but since I've had kids I feel like it lasts too long. I get so tired of having to bundle everyone up to go anywhere and it takes so much more effort to go out and play. I am pretty lazy though.



 This tree is outside our bedroom window. I've been staring at it in the mornings before I get out of bed and admiring its beauty as the leaves have been changing over the last few weeks.
Happy Fall! I love it! 

1 comment:

  1. I love fall too! I am dying over the nice weather. I wish we had leaves like you guys do. We have a few, but nothing beats the East.

    ReplyDelete