Monday, January 31, 2011

Catching Up With Mila

Mila's hair looks like this pretty much every morning. I don't know how she does it! She has the most unruly and unmanageable hair. I never know what to do with it, and she hates when I try to fix it so it's always a mess!

Mila bundled for the cold weather. She always wants to go outside so I'm pretty excited for warm weather to return.

We went to Chuck E. Cheese's with one of Sam's friends from work who has a daughter Mila's age. Mila had so much fun playing the games. She wasn't able to throw the ball far enough in ski-ball so she climbed up to get a closer shot.

She loved the duckie game of course :)

I made Buckeyes (basically peanut butter balls dipped in chocolate) and Mila could not get enough. She kept going to the refrigerator and getting them herself. I was getting ready and didn't realize she was doing this until she came in looking like this. She has a mouthful in this picture.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. I wonder if that girl will ever calm down! I know I am in for it too with Lincoln though! We miss you guys tons!

    ReplyDelete