Monday, January 31, 2011

Handsome Mr. Emmitt

Emmitt so cute! I love when he smiles like this because it stretches out his cheeks and makes them so chubby and ready for kisses :)



I love this little face!

Look at those cheeks!

There are few things as beautiful as a sleeping baby. Chubby baby hands are so cute!

 
Napping with Daddy.

This is something my dad used to do with us when we were babies. Now Emmitt gets the thrilling pleasure.  

Emmitt is growing so much! I can't believe how big he's gotten in the last month. He has two bottom teeth. He is a major mommy's boy and wants me all the time. He's rolling all over the place but not quite crawling yet. He scoots himself backwards so I'm thinking he'll start crawling soon. He's very giggly and smiles all the time, and he loves playing with his big sister. He's such a joy to have in our little family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment