Saturday, March 1, 2014

January

Not a whole lot happened in January. It was bitterly cold and very snowy. We did a lot of shoveling and had lots of school delays and closings

One snow day Mila and Emmit built this cute little snowman out of big snow chunks all by themselves. Emmitt was too busy scaling snow mountains to get a picture with it.

Mila got Emmitt this weird glow-in-the-dark pointing skeleton hand at the book fair in the fall. I really just want to throw it away because it never seems to get put away and I think it's pretty useless. Emmitt loves it though. Here he is using it to roast a marshmallow on the kitchen floor. He colored the paper with orange and red crayons and crumpled it up to make a fire. Then he put the marshmallow on the pointing finger to roast.
And to my joy, Mila got Emmitt another pointer finger at the Christmas store at school. She said she didn't know what to get him, but thought that he would like another pointer finger. Thanks, Mila. But still, he loves them. 
Here he is using both of them as oars to propel his bale of toilet paper along. He also played with this toilet paper for days. It became all sorts of things over the couple of days that I left it out. I wish my imagination was still as sharp.

Here I am at 32 weeks. Pardon the weird bunch in the back of my dress. I do not in fact have a smaller bum growing on top of my actual bum. Thank goodness.
Photo courtesy of Mila.
That pretty much covers it.

No comments:

Post a Comment