Thursday, September 23, 2010

Emmitt

One of my last pregnancy pictures with him. I don't remember how many weeks I was.



I can't believe how fast my little baby is growing! I actually sort of miss being pregnant with him. I never thought I would ever say those words!
I'm surprised at how much more physical he is than Mila was. He has been trying to sit up for weeks now, since a little after we got here. When I lay him on the bed he pushes his elbows back and lifts his head up off the pillow trying to sit up by himself so he can look around. It's interesting the differences in how things have been from the start with he and Mila. He has been so much easier! I know I'm more prepared and relaxed this time around, but it really has been so much easier, even the pregnancy was. The only thing that has been easier with Mila was her delivery because I was induced and had an epidural, and I delivered Emmitt naturally. I appreciate the different experiences I've had with both though.

1 comment: