Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Funny Mila

On Monday night for Family Home Evening we had such a funny lesson. Last month we learned the song I'm Trying to be Like Jesus in Primary, and I've been singing it a lot with her at home to help her learn it. So after we sang that song, I asked Mila how we can be like Jesus. She thought for a second and said (while gesturing everything she said), "Um, we need to have long hair, and a beer (the way she says beard)." Sam and I were trying so hard not to laugh while we steered the conversation toward how we can act like Jesus.

Yesterday Sam and I were talking in the living room after he got home from work. Mila and Emmitt were playing in Emmitt's room. Emmitt came out of his room crying and rubbing his head and Mila followed. Sam asked Mila what happened, and she told him she hit Emmitt. Sam asked her why and she said, "Because he was Jafar!" After we sent her to her room, we laughed.

I love these funny moments!

1 comment: