Friday, February 18, 2011

Baby Love












I love these! These are just some of the pictures my sister Terra took when Emmitt was 3 weeks old. I think she did awesome, especially considering I arrived about 2 hours later than she wanted me to and we missed the good light in the room. I can't believe how little he was, and it breaks my heart that he's growing up so fast. I feel like time is just whizzing by with him. Mila's first year felt so much longer. He continues to be such a delight. He smiles so much and is such a sweet boy. I love having him in our little family! Especially now that he sleeps like 12 hours at night :) 

2 comments:

  1. Those are really cute! She did a good job. Emmitt looks older than 3 weeks in those, I think.
    So you got Emmitt sleeping good, huh? Must be nice. Lincoln still doesn't. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those pictures!!! Terra did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete