Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Much Celebrating and Much to Celebrate

Whoa! These last few days have been exhausting! I love holidays and birthdays, but I'm glad we don't have one every day. I don't think I could do it! I have been working since Friday to prepare for Mila's birthday and Valentine's, and I put in mental energy before that to plan. And here I am staying up late to blog about it all! I am certainly lucky though to have a beautiful daughter and a lot of love in my life to celebrate! I have decided that I really need to try and update more often because I just get too overwhelmed by the amount of pictures and things that happen so I end up not blogging because it's too much to catch up on. Plus, since I'm a horrible journal writer, this is a great way to keep track of things and pictures are included too. So read on. In my usual fashion, there are a number of new posts ;)

3 comments:

  1. I was hanging out with Amber yesterday and we were talking about how sad we are that you guys are gone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AGREED! It is fun to see the cute pictures of Mila though at her birthday party! I can't believe she is 3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys were in my dream last night! Funny huh! Maybe that means we should have played more when you were here :) Keep up the blogging sister, we love seeing what the Trulocks are up to.

    ReplyDelete