Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Another Fun Week...

has come to an end, unfortunately. My sister, Kelly, and her husband, Andrew, were here for a week. I was using their coming to help me get over being back from Virginia. Now I'm not sure what I'm going to do! They left yesterday, and today has seemed so dull. I've spent the day attending to some of the house-wifey duties that were neglected while they were here because I rushed over to my parent's house every day as soon as I could to spend time with them.
The big thing that happened while they were here was that our niece, Braelynn, was baptized.
The family members that were there at the baptism.
Dad and Mom with four of their girls.

Emmitt kept getting woken up from his naps at grandma's by cousins (and once by grandma!) so this was him one night at dinner. He was out!

Kelly and Andrew came over a couple of nights so we could hang out after the kids went to bed. Mila requested that her bedtime story be read by Kelly each time :)

Brennae and Mila played and played this week. They spent an entire day wearing these dress-up clothes.

Of course we went to Young's Jersey Dairy. We've been enjoying Young's a lot this summer. A friend of ours knows just when and where these special packs of Mountain Dew are sold that have a coupon on the can for a free scoop of ice cream. One scoop at Young's is huge! We bought four Mountain Dew packs from our friend, and we don't even drink it! It is an incredible deal whether you like the pop or not! 
One of Mila's summer favorites--bubble gum ice cream!

 Emmitt with a mohawk and chocolate goatee.

 Tori, Kelly, and Andrew enjoying the good stuff.

 The kids were standing at this gate trying to call the cows over like dogs and moo-ing so loudly. 

 Four of the sisters. Tori looks good in diapers.

 I know I said a few posts back that the lighting on my camera has been a little strange lately. Well, I'm sure you've noticed that on this trip to Young's it was looking really bad. My genius brother-in-law, Andrew, wiped off the camera lens. Problem solved. Not sure why I didn't think of that. Much better lighting in this one of the kids.
We love Kelly and Andrew! We can't wait until they come at Christmas!

Today Mila and Emmitt came to me while I was doing dishes looking like this. Mila said they had babies in their tummies. I obviously didn't do a very good job teaching Mila her body parts :)

2 comments: