Thursday, June 21, 2012

Life With Emmitt, Part 4

Emmitt loves to do whatever Mila does, including wearing the same shoes. He really loves to steal her shoes. It drives Sam crazy that I don't do more to keep him from cross-dressing.
He especially disliked this episode :)




 He is particularly fond of this pair of black, faux-suede boots with bow-tie accents. He wears these all the time. I was desperately trying to get the kids out the door the other morning and told Emmitt to get his flip-flops. He came to the door in these. I couldn't help but laugh at him! 

I think he just likes the fact that her shoes slip on much easier than his own since he only has lace-up tennis shoes, flip-flops that he can't get between his toes very well on his own, and church shoes that I only let him wear to church. Whatever the reason, his shoe stealing always makes me smile!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you can finally comment on my blog haha! I think it's cute Emmitt likes to play with his sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian doesn't like when I dress Sam up in girl clothes either. What is it with men?

    ReplyDelete