Saturday, June 23, 2012

Life With Emmitt, Part 5

This boy is going to be a baller. This is how I know...
Long explanation short, because of the dimensions of Emmitt's room, his crib is against some built-in shelves. We don't keep much on those shelves, naturally, but sometimes things make their way into his reach.
I was watching him in the video monitor during his nap because he was stirring. I saw him grab something off the shelf and put it on his head. Once he was satisfied with the placement, he went back to sleep. I wasn't sure what it was, but I didn't want it to get around his neck. So, I sneaked in and saw him wearing Sam's sweatband.  
He is obsessed with these golf clubs. He has them with him pretty much all day, every day. Some days he asks for them before he even asks for food.
 Emmitt snuggles with some sort of sports ball instead of a stuffed animal. There have been a few times that I've had to go put him back to bed, and he will not let the ball leave his arms. It can be a bit annoying at 3 in the morning.
 I'm glad I have photo evidence for Sam that I don't let our son dress like his sister all the time.

So, this is my last post in the series dedicated to our adventures with Emmitt. I will share a birthday wrap-up tomorrow or Monday since we still have to celebrate with grandma and papa. I hope you've enjoyed getting to know our adventurous boy a little more.

1 comment: