Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Us Lately Continued...

We went to the zoo with some friends, and it was crazy.  My friend Malya had an appointment in Columbus and needed someone to watch her kids, so we made a day of it. We decided to take our van because it has a VHS player. Yes, you read it right, VHS :) Our van is pretty small. I like to call it the starter van. A van for people like me who always said they would never drive a van. The van is just so darn practical--better gas mileage than an SVU and not too high up for kids (or me) to get in. It has made a believer out of me. So between the two of us we had five kids ages five, four, three, and two almost two-year-olds. Everyone needed some sort of car seat. This is what the van looked like...


 This was underneath the polar bear pond. The polar bears were so fun to watch swimming around.



Emmitt slept for almost an hour in the stroller! I was so excited because he is exceptionally hard to take out in public places because he likes to run away.
A fun day, but exhausting. And one that Malya and I said we would never do again! Sadly, we won't get the chance anyway since they are moving. So sad!

If you hung in this long, I'm impressed! Maybe I'll surprise everyone and post before another month goes by... You'll believe it when you see it, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment